1. Kokam, boil in water and take the pulp out
2. Coconut milk
4. Mustard seeds
6. Cumin seeds
8. Coriander leaves
10. Crushed green chili
1. In a bowl, take 4-5 spoons of kokam pulp. Add water to fill half of the bowl. Add coconut milk to this. Mix well.
2. Add coriander leaves, finely chopped. If you like it spicy, add crushed chili to this. Add grated jaggery and stir with electric mixer.
3. In a pan, heat oil. Let mustard seeds splatter. Then add asafoetida and cumin seeds. Turn the gas off and add turmeric. Pour this over the bowl.
4. Add salt to taste and serve.