1. Chicken, boned
2. Onion, diced
3. Agri masala, 3 spoon
4. Garam masala
7. Ginger-garlic paste, 1 spoon
9. Dessicated coconut, dried and roasted
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add garam masala, cloves, onion, turmeric and chicken pieces.
2. Cover and steam.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste, agri masala, salt and water.
4. Cover and cook the spices.
5. Add garam masala, coriander and coconut.
6. Burn coal on gas and heat a small bowl on gas simultaneously. Place this bowl in the curry. And put the hot coal piece on top in the bowl. Add 1 spoon oil and cover immediately. Cook for 5 minutes and serve.