1. Fish fillets
2. Onions, sliced vertically
3. Ginger-garlic paste
4. Garam masala
5. Special Koli Masala
6. Tamarind pulp
8. Salt, to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the long slices of onions. Fry till they are pink.
2. Add ginger and garlic paste, stir well and fry till brown.
3. To this, add turmeric, garam masala, special koli masala, tamarind pulp and mix well.
4. Add water and bring to a quick boil.
5. Add fish fillets, salt and coriander. Cook this for around 5 minutes.
6. Garnish bombil kalvan with more coriander and serve.