1. Maida 1 cup
2. Salt, to taste
3. Chili powder, 1 spoon
4. Butter, 1/4 cup
5. Cheese, 1/2 cup
6. Black pepper powder
1. Add Maida to bowl. Add butter from the fridge and mix it with the maida. It should feel like breadcrumbs.
2. Add chili powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add grated cheese. Add cold water to make dough.
4. Using a rolling pin, make a roti. Cut into vertical pieces.
5. Pick each piece individually, twist it and place it on the tray.
6. Place the tray in a pre-heated oven for 12-15 minutes.