1. Drumsticks, boiled
2. Mustard seeds
3. Cumin seeds
6. Chili powder
7. Coconut milk
9. Tamarind pulp
10. Sesame seeds, dry roast in a pan and grind
11. Peanut powder
12. Goda masala
14. Curry leaves
16. Oil and water
1. Heat oil. Fry mustard seeds, cumins seeds. Add asafoetida, turmeric and chili powder. Stir for a minute.
2. Add coconut milk, jaggery and tamarind pulp, Mix well.
3. To this, add roasted and ground sesame seeds and peanut powder. Mix all the ingredients properly.
4. Add Goda masala, salt and water. Bring to a boil.
5. Add boiled drumsticks and bring to another quick boil.
6. Garnish with curry leaves and coriander leaves. Serve.