1. Boneless fish pieces, marinated in turmeric and salt
2. Onion, diced
3. Ginger garlic paste
5. Malwani masala (Chili, clove, cinnamon stick, black pepper)
7. Dessicated coconut and onion, friend and ground in mixer
1. Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions till they turn pink. Fry the ginger garlic paste.
2. Add turmeric and malwani masala. Stir and cook till it leaves oil.
3. Add fish pieces and little water. Drop in a piece of kokam.
4. Cover the pan and put some water over the lid so it cooks fast.
5. Once the water has evaporated, add onion-coconut fried paste to the fish.
6. Stir well and serve the dry curry!