1. Jackfruit, cut into square pieces and boiled
2. Ole naraL, if not available, soak dessicated coconut in water and use it
3. Peanuts and cashew nuts, boiled in salt water
4. Cumin seeds
5. Mustard seeds
8. Dry red chili
10. Dessicated coconut
11. Coriander leaves, finely chopped
1. Take the jackfruit pieces and mash them coarsely.
2. In a pan, heat oil. Add asafoetida and let mustard seeds splatter. Add cumin seeds, dry red chili pieces and the jackfruits. Mix well so jackfruit pieces get all the flavor. Add turmeric and water. Stir properly.
3. Add boiled peanuts and cashew nuts. Grate in the jaggery, dessicated coconut and coriander leaves.
4. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.