1. Cooked noodles (when cooking, add oil and salt to water)
2. Onion, long slices
3. Tomato, diced
4. Coriander powder
5. Cumin seeds, fried and grounded
6. Garlic, finely chopped
7. Green chili
8. Coconut milk
9. Corn flour
10. Red chili sauce
11. Carrots, julienned and boiled
12. Spring onion, chopped
13. Peas, boiled
14. Cabbage, cut and boiled
1. Heat oil. Fry onions till they are pinkish. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, garlic, green chili and salt.
2. Add diced tomato and fry till oil separates.
3. Make a paste of coconut milk and corn flour, add it to the pan.
4. Let it boil. Add salt. Add carrots, spring onion, peas and cabbage.
5. Mix well and add red chili sauce. Add cooked noodles and lemon juice.