1. Paneer pieces
2. Wheat flour
3. Ginger-garlic paste. Add water and grind properly to make a smooth paste
4. Tomato puree
5. Tamalpatra (Cinnamon leaves)
6. Kasoori Methi (fenugreek leaves, dried)
8. Coriander powder
9. Cumin powder
11. Chili powder
12. Salt and sugar to taste
14. Fresh cream
15. Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Fry the wheat flour properly. Keep it aside to cool.
2. In a pan, heat oil. Add ginger-garlic paste (make it watery) to the oil before its hot. Once the paste is cooked, add tomato puree, tamalpatra, kasoori methi, vinegar and cook till oil separates.
3. Add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, chili powder, sugar to this and mix well. You can grind cloves, cardamom, cinnamon to this. Take out the tamalpatra leaves from the curry.
4. Mix the flour with milk and add to the curry. Add paneer pieces and mix well. Add fresh cream, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.