1. Prawns, deveined
3. Tomato puree
4. Cumin seeds
6. Lemon juice
7. Chopped ginger and garlic
9. Agri masala
10. Garam masala
11. Chili powder
1. Marinate prawns in lemon juice and salt for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger and garlic. Fry it and then add tomato paste. Add salt to taste. Tomato sauce is ready. Keep it aside.
3. In a pan, heat oil or butter. Add mushroom and salt. Toss gently till brown. Set aside.
4. Toss prawns with cumin seeds. Add agri masala, garam masala, chili powder. Cook prawns and slice them vertically.
5. To serve, place the mushrooms in the plate. Stuff them with the tomato sauce. Place prawns on top.