1. Paneer / Tofu, 250 g
2. Walnut, 1/4 bowl
3. Yoghurt, 2 tsp
4. Sugar, 1 tsp
5. Cardamom, 4-5 pieces
6. Fresh cream, 1 tsp
7. Cashew paste, 2-3 tsp
8. Ghee, 2 tsp
9. Shahjeera / Black cumin seeds, 1 tsp
12. Turmeric, 1/2 tsp
13. Salt, to taste
1. Cut paneer in cubes. For a healthy option, you can use tofu.
2. Fry walnuts in ghee. Add paneer/tofu pieces to the pan and fry them till they turn brown. Transfer these to a bowl.
3. In the same pan fry shahjeera and cardamom. Add cashew paste. Stir well.
4. To this, add milk or water. Keep stirring. Add turmeric, yoghurt. Mix well. Add salt, sugar and fresh cream.
5. Once properly mixed, add paneer-walnut mix to this.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with some fresh cream on top with some roti.