1. Baby corn
2. Lady fingers
5. Poppy seeds
6. Sesame seeds
7. Coriander seeds
8. Roasted peanuts
9. Dessicated coconut
10. Tamarind pulp
12. Chili powder
13. Ginger garlic paste
16. Onion globes
17. Coriander leaves
18. Goda masala
19. Diced onion
1. Heat a pan. Add poppy seeds to it. Fry it. Then add coriander seeds. Roast them for a minute. Add sesame seeds. Then add roast peanuts. Finally, add dessicated coconut. Fry these till they become brown.
2. Transfer these ingredients to a grinder. Add tamarind pulp, jaggery and little water. Grind to make a fine paste.
3. Cut the vegetables vertically. First deep fry the eggplants, then baby corn and lastly the lady fingers. Keep them on paper to soak the extra oil.
4. In a pan, heat oil. Fry ginger-garlic paste in this. Add diced onions and fry them till they are pink. Later add the onion globes.
5. Add little water so the masala doesn't burn or stick to the pan.
6. Add chili powder, turmeric, salt and the masala made before. Add water and bring to a quick boil.
7. Add in the vegetables, tomatoes and water. Mix well and boil again.
8. Add goda masala and coriander leaves. Let it boil antd serve.