2. Coriander powder
3. Aamchur powder
4. Garam masala
5. Black masala
7. Chilli powder
9. Curry Leaves
11. Cashew nut powder
12. Chickpea flour
13. Coriander for garnishing
14. Salt to taste
15. Cauliflower, chopped in pieces
16. Carrots, diced
1. Heat oil and fry cumin seeds, asafoetida, turmeric, cut vegetables.
2. Mix coriander powder, Aamchur powder, Garam masala, Black masala, chilli powder and salt in water and make a thick paste.
3. Add this paste to the pan of vegetables and fry properly.
4. Mix cashew nut powder and chickpea flour.
5. Add this mix and milk to the pan.
6. Add water and coriander.
7. In a separate pan, heat oil. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves. Pour this on top of the soup.
8. Cover the soup pan for 10 minutes and let it boil.