1. Chicken liver, 250 g
2. Chili powder
5. Green paste - Coriander, Mint, Ginger and Garlic in equal proportion.
6. Chaat Masala
7. Lime juice
1. In a bowl, marinate the chicken liver with chili powder, turmeric, asafoetida and green paste. Leave it in the fridge for at least half an hour.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add the marinated liver and fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add chaat masala and lime juice. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes
4. Now add salt. If you add salt before, the liver wont cook.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
NOTE: Chicken liver is healthier to eat than chicken breast or thigh as it has less fat. Also, it has iron and vitamins so a healthy option.