1. Dark chocolate, 125 g
2. White chocolate, for garnishing, 50 g
3. Vanilla essence, 4-5 drops
4. Butter, 25 g
5. Marshmallows, 75 g
6. Double cream, 140 g
1. Boil water in a pan. Take a bowl on top of this boiling water pan. Add dark chocolate pieces, marshmallows, butter and little water to it. Once chocolate is melted, take the bowl off.
2. In another bowl, whip double cream properly. Add 4-5 drops of vanilla essence and mix it in carefully.
3. Add the cream to the chocolate. Mix well. Transfer to containers in which you want to eat it later. Grate white chocolate on top and set in the fridge for 20-25 minutes.