1. Boneless chicken, 1 bowl
2. Dessicated coconut, dry roasted
3. Malawani masala, 3 tsp
4. Onion, diced, 1 cup
5. Ginger-garlic paste
6. Mint leaves
7. Coriander leaves
8. Tomato, diced
9. Green chili, 3-4 pieces
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry onion in it.
2. In a grinder, make a paste of coriander, ginger, garlic, mint leaves, green chili and tomato.
3. Add this paste to the pan and cook it properly.
4. Add malwani masala and stir properly. Add chicken pieces and salt.
5. Mix well and add some water. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
6. Once cooked, add dessicated coconut. Mix again and cover for a minute.
NOTE: If you don't want a thick gravy, you can make curry by adding more onion and tomato to the recipe.