1. Chicken, boneless, 200g
2. Whole cardamom, 2
3. Bay leaves, 3
4. Cloves, 3
5. Cinnamon piece, 1
6. Black pepper, 3
7. Garlic, 2 cloves
8. Green chili, 2-3
10. Turmeric, 1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add Khada masala, that is, all the whole spices: cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, pepper and bay leaves. Fry properly.
2. In a grinder, make a fine paste of garlic, green chili and coriander. Add this to the pan. Add turmeric, asafoetida and fry this masala for sometime.
3. Add chicken to this and mix properly with the masala. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add salt to taste. Then cover and cook till the chicken is tender.
5. Garnish with coriander and serve hot.