2. Yoghurt, 3 tsp
3. Dessicated coconut and dry red chili, ground together, 3 tsp
4. Ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp
5. Garam Masala
6. Malawani Masala
8. Coconut milk
9. Kokam paste
10. Coriander leaves, to garnish
11. Tomato slices, to garnish
1. To make the marination, mix the following ingredients in a bowl: yoghurt, dessicated coconut and red chili paste, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, malawani masala, kokam paste, salt and coconut milk. Mix properly.
2. Slit prawns to make a little hole into them. Slid the tail through this hole to make a knot. The prawns should look as they have crowns on their heads.
3. Mix the prawns in the marination for 15-20 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a pan and cook the prawns. While cooking, add coriander leaves on top of the prawns.
NOTE: Do not deep fry prawns else the marination will not stick to the prawns.