1. Mushroom, 1 cup
2. Peas, 1 cup
3. Onion, 1 cup
4. Tomato paste 1/4 cup
5. Cashew nut paste
6. Ginger-garlic paste, 1-2 tsp
7. Chili powder, 1 tsp
8. Garam masala, 1 tsp
9. Coriander leaves, to garnish
10. Salt, to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions till they turn pink. Add ginger-garlic paste to it and cook it till oil separates.
2. Add chili powder, garam masala and diced tomatoes. Cook well.
3. Add peas and mushroom to this and mix properly.
4. Mix in the cashew nut paste and garnish with coriander leaves.
NOTE: To make cashew nut paste, soak the nuts in water for some time and grind them.