1. Coconut, 1 cup
2. Potato, 1 (medium sized)
3. Sugar, 1/2 cup
4. Cardamom powder, 1/4 tsp
1. Break open the coconut and grate it. If you can't do this, then take the coconut pieces and grind them. Grate the potato as well.
2. In a pan, add coconut paste, grated potato and sugar.
3. Turn the gas on and keep on stirring the mix. Cook the coconut. There is no need to add milk or ghee to this. As the coconut cooks, oil will start separating.
4. Once a ball can be formed from this, add cardamom powder.
5. Apply ghee on a plate and pour this mix. Flatten it with a spatula and cut in desired shape. Let it cool. Then break the pieces and store in an airtight container.