1. Butter, 1 tsp
2. Oil, 1-2 tsp
3. Garlic, 2-3 cloves, finely chopped
4. Capsicum, 1/2, long pieces
5. Onion, 1
6. Spring onion, 1/2 cup
7. Green chili, 3-4, finely chopped
8. Chili sauce, 1-2 tsp
9. Soy sauce, 1 tsp
10. Lime juice or vinegar, to taste
11. Paneer / Cottage cheese cubes, 1 cup
12. Coriander leaves, to garnish
13. Corn flour, 2 tsp
1. Heat butter and oil in a pan. Fry garlic pieces in this. Then add onion and fry it a bit. Then add capsicum and spring onion. Add green chili and mix well. Cover and cook till capsicum softens a bit.
2. Then add chili sauce, soy sauce and lime juice. Add vinegar instead of lime juice if you want authentic chinese flavor.
3. Mix corn flour with water and make paste. Add this to the pan. Add paneer cubes. Cover and cook so that the paneer get soaked in the masala.
4. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.