1. Prawns, deveined
4. Ginger-garlic paste
5. Malwani masala
6. Coconut, preferably moist, if not, dessicated is fine
7. Dry red chili
8. Cumin powder
9. Coriander powder
13. Curry leaves
14. Coconut milk
15. Black pepper
1. In a grinder, make a paste of onion, cloves, ginger-garlic paste, malwani masala, coconut, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry red chili and black pepper.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and curry leaves. Add this paste from the grinder and fry properly.
3. Add prawns and mix well. Add turmeric and salt. Stir and add water. Cover and boil for few minutes.
4. Add coconut milk in the end and serve the curry!