1. Bhajani, 2 tsp
2. Kulith peeth / Horse gram flour, 2 tsp
3. Sugar, 1 tsp
4. Onion, diced, 1 cup
5. Turmeric, 1 pinch
6. Salt, to taste
7. Ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp
8. Ole khobare, 2 tsp
9. Mustard seeds
10. Curry leaves
11. Coriander leaves
1. In a bowl, mix together bhajani, kulith flour, sugar, onion, turmeric, salt, ginger-garlic paste, coconut. Mix well in 2-3 teaspoons of oil.
2. Wrap it in a clean cloth and steam for 5-7 minutes. It should cook in this time.
3. Unwrap it and make a dough again.
4. Make small patties.
5. In a pan, heat oil. Splatter mustard seeds and add asafoetida, turmeric and curry leaves. Add the patties to the pan and fry them in this oil. Cover for a minute.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and dessicated coconut and serve hot!