1. Bottle gourd / dudhi, grated, 1 cup
2. Semolina, 1.5 cup, roasted
3. Green chili-garlic-ginger paste
5. Curry leaves
7. Mustard seeds
8. Cumin seeds
10. Chili powder
11. Chaat masala
12. Lime juice
13. Onion paste
14. Ground peanut
15. Dessicated coconut
16. Coriander leaves
17. Yoghurt, 2 tsp
1. In a bowl, add grated bottle gourd, semolina, green chili-ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, salt, coriander leaves, lime juice and sugar. Mix and make dough.
2. Make big balls and steam them. Make small pieces and deep fry them.
3. To make onion sauce, add onion paste, peanut powder, coriander leaves, chili powder, salt and yoghurt. Mix well.
4. In a pan, heat oil for phodni. Splatter mustard seeds, cumin seeds and curry leaves. Pour this over the onion sauce.
5. Garnish with dessicated coconut and coriander.