1. Coconut milk (for consistency)
2. Almonds, soak in water for 5 hours and take skin off
3. Green chili
4. Shingadyacha peeth / Water chestnut flour, 1 tsp (for thickness)
5. Black salt
1. Grind almonds without adding water to it.
2. Heat oil in a kadhai. add green chili and fry them. Add shingadyacha peeth and fry it till it goes brown.
3. Add coconut milk to this and mix continuously so that lumps aren't formed. Add little water so its not too thick. Let it boil.
4. Add ground almonds (or almond meal) and black salt for taste.
5. Serve this soup hot when fasting.