1. Potatoes, boiled and cut in cubes
2. Paneer / Cottage cheese, cubes, 1 tsp
3. Pomegrante, 1 tsp
4. Green chili, 3-4 finely chopped
6. Ginger, chopped, 1 tsp
7. Cashew nuts, cut in small pieces
8. Salt, to taste
10. Cumin seeds, 1 tsp
11. Rotis, 2
1. Heat skillet. Add ghee. Once it melts, add cumin seeds and chopped green chili. Add some ginger if you like. Then add potato pieces to it. Add salt to it. Fry it properly. Then add pomegranate, cashew nut pieces and paneer. Garnish with coriander leaves. Transfer to a bowl.
2. Heat pan and add some ghee to it. Put the roti on it and fry it a bit. Then put this stuffing in the center. Fold the outer sides of the roti and fry it till roti turns brownish.
3. Serve hot.
NOTE: For this recipe, you can use chapati made from shingadyacha peeth as well.