1. Red kidney beans (Rajma), boiled
4. Spring onion
5. Sesame seeds
6. Garam masala
7. Chili powder
10. Green chili paste
1. In a bowl, mash red kidney beans and paneer so that they are smooth, without lumps. Add capsicum, turmeric, chili powder, salt, green chili paste, lemon juice, garam masala, spring onion and mix together.
2. Add breadcrumbs in the end to make a dough. Make balls from this dough.
3. Roll in sesame seeds and shallow fry in pan.
4. Once done, place on sticks and serve lollipop.