1. Bread slices, roasted in butter on pan
2. Red lentils / masoor, boiled
3. Onion, diced
4. Potato, boiled and mashed
5. Radish leaves, chopped
7. Corn flakes, fry on pan and then grind
8. Carrot, grated
9. Cabbage, grated
10. Lime juice
11. Cumin powder
12. Aamchur powder
13. Green chili and garlic paste
14. Tomato sauce
1. Heat oil. Fry radish leaves, chili-garlic paste, cumin powder, amchur powder and salt. Mix well till the leaves start to wilt. Add boiled red lentils. Stir and then turn gas off. Transfer to a bowl
2. To this bowl, add mashed potato, onion and salt. Mix is ready.
3. Make small balls, roll in corn flakes powder and shallow fry in oil till they turn golden brown.
4. Place on bread slices, put some onions, shev, tomato sauce and paneer slice on top. Garnish with grated carrot and cabbage.