1. Chicken thigh fillets, 8
2. Olive oil, 1 tbs
3. Button mushrooms, 60g
4. Pancetta slices, 4, cut into strips
5. Asparagus bunches, 2, trimmed
6. Semi-dried tomatoes, 50g
7. Kalamata olives, 8
8. Basil leaves, for garnishing
9. Salt and pepper to season
1. Cut chicken pieces in half and season. Heat half the oil in a frying pan.Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes, until browned well all over. Remove to a plate.
2. Heat remaining oil and add mushrooms and pancetta. Cook until golden.
3. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces, add to pan. Cook for 2 minutes, shaking pan occasionally.
4. Return chicken to pan with tomatoes and olives. Cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Spoon onto plates with pan juices. Garnish with basil.